You definitely know when you feel balanced. Life feels goods. You are not exhausted. You are having that “top of the mountain” experience. Those moments that rarely happen. Can we help ourselves to be more in-tuned and more balanced? Yes. In fact, most of us most likely do the opposite of bringing balance, unity and harmony in our lives.
In my wellbeing research, regardless if you are a healthy adult or suffering from a mental health disorder or gone through trauma, a BALANCED LIFE was the lowest category.
What thoughts and behaviours do you have that unbalance you? The law of attraction theory states that we essentially become what we think about all day long. Do you dwell on what’s missing from your life? Do you have conversations heavily weighted with what’s lacking in your life? Do you cultivate an inner picture of yourself in the negative or being unlucky?
If you think scarcity, you will create scarcity. If you analyse shortages or downfalls constantly in your life, more will appear. If you talk negatively, you will attract more negatives and wonder why bad things keep happening in your life.
Seven thought systems that keep us being unbalanced in life:
- Not believing in yourself
- instead enjoy the fullness of life, believe that you can do anything
- Making excuses
- instead don’t limit yourself, there is an infinite supply of abundance, resources, what we need to live a full life
- Saying “I don’t deserve it”
- instead cultivate an inner affirmation of who you really are, you are worthy, you are worth it
- realign your desires with your thinking
- Believing you have limited abilities and talents
- instead don’t compare yourself with others, you are a unique individual given abilities and talents just for you – some receive many (like me get bored easily), some receive a few (that’s all they need) and others receive one (as it is part of who they are to do one thing exceptionally well).
- create an inner picture of yourself already living an abundant life, then become the abundance you desire utilising your gift/s
- Saying “I’ve never been lucky”
- low negative thoughts attracts low energy (depression) instead positive calming thoughts in the spiritual activate the desires of your heart
- no such thing as luck, accidents happens, it was a moment that went wrong
- Believing it’s always been this way
- instead learn from your mistakes, keeping your thoughts on your past mistakes will guarantee them into your present moment!
- rather, look upon your entire history as a series of steps you needed to take in order to bring you to this moment – you have everything you need for what is coming
- restoring balance is releasing yourself from the past and focusing on the present and where you desire to be – doing meditation, Tai Chi, Qigong all helpful for this
- Saying “I don’t know how to think abundance for myself”
- instead start saying to yourself “I am abundant. I am balanced with the desire of my heart aligned with my Creator. I will not think negatively about myself again.”
You are entitled to live a balanced abundant life. Start living it! Start believing it! Start aligning your desires and thoughts towards it.
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you, don’t go back to sleep.Rumi, a Sudi poet